The FP Mailing Postbase Ten franking machine is the latest mid to high volume franking machine from FP Mailing. This machine is larger in size and has a top franking speed of 90 or 110 letters per minute. This makes it ideal for any business wishing to start franking mail. The Postbase Ten is easy to use and comes with great features and functionality that makes it perfect for businesses.
About The FP Mailing Postbase Ten Mailmark & Smart Meter Franking Machine
One of the main benefits of using the FP Mailing Postbase Ten franking machine is that it comes with the latest Smart Meter and Mailmark franking technologies. This means that the FP Mailing Postbase Ten franking machine is up to date and able to give users all of the extra benefits that non-Mailmark franking machines do not possess.
Another impressive feature that the FP Mailing Postbase Ten franking machine possesses is a weighing scale. A 7 Kg scale is integrated into the machine as standard and this will allow users to accurately weigh and price all of their mail up, eliminating any risk of miss paying with the FP Mailing Postbase Ten. This scale can even be upgraded if you require.
Other features that can be accessed with the FP Mailing Postbase Ten Mailmark franking machine includes PIN security, a full colour touch screen, 250 departmental accounts, a label dispenser, franking a company logo or advert, job memories, a high volume envelope stacker and connecting to LAN or Wi-Fi.
FP Mailing Postbase Ten Franking Machine Specifications & Key Details
View the FP Mailing Postbase Ten franking machine specifications and find out key details about the FP Mailing Postbase Ten franking machine and find out what features it possesses.
- Franking Speed: 90 or 110 letters per minute
- Feeding System: Fully Automatic
- Max. Envelope Thickness: 10mm
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi or LAN
- Weighing Platforms: 7 or 30Kg
- Advertisements: 30
- Accounts: 100 or 250
- Job Memories: Yes
- PIN Security: Yes
- Colour Touch Screen: Yes
- Smart Meter Technology: Yes
- Mailmark Technology: Yes
- PIN security (Except with Navigator which uses password security): Yes
- Self Adhesive Label Dispenser: Yes
- Letter Catcher: Yes
- NavigatorBasic*: Yes
- NavigatorPlus* (Cost account management): Optional
- MailReport One* (Cost account management): Optional
- High Volume Envelope Stacker: Optional
- Letter Sealer: Optional
- Automatic High Speed Letter Feeder: Optional
- High Capacity Letter Stacking: Optional
- Dynamic Weighing System: Optional
- Highspeed-LAN + Wi-Fi + 3G connectivity: Optional
If you would like to purchase some low cost meter envelopes for the FP Mailing Postbase Ten, view our range of meter envelopes here.